Saturday, September 13, 2008

I have nothing...

I really don't have anything interesting to write about. We are pretty lazy around here today.

I had to get Kylee out of bed at 6:30 (on a weekend, oh my), to go the eye doctor. She is starting a new session of her lens reshaping contacts, so we had to go in for the first day checkup. Basically, the lenses reshape your eyes while you sleep, so during the day, you don't have to wear glasses or contacts. The result is only temporary, though, so they have to worn every night. I think she is excited, we'll see how well they work.

School is still pretty boring. Hmmm, the semester is already in week 3 and we really haven't done or learned anything new. It's a bit discouraging.

I think I am going to go relax in the back yard with a book and a cold drink. Haven't done that in a while...

No comments: