Friday, May 29, 2009

PRK Surgery - Day 1b, 2, and 3

The rest of day 1 didn't go so well. Pain and blurry vision...all to be expected, but very unpleasant. Day 2 was more of the same, Vicodin most definitely does not work on me!

Day 3, I woke up this morning, and my vision was much better. The pain and the scratchiness was almost gone. Still have some focusing issues, but I am well on the road to recovery. I can tell I am not seeing as well as I was on Day 1, but they told me to expect some regression in my vision when the bandage lenses came out, so again, I am not too worried. I am worried about a test that I have coming up (due by Tuesday), and I need to get some study time in.

I drove around the block this afternoon, and even though I am still a bit light sensitive, I didn't feel like I was putting myself or anybody else on the road in danger. So far, so good.

No comments: