Sunday, August 2, 2009

What's going on?

Let's take a look at the last two weeks...

Intent - B
Execution - A
Followup - D

Last weekend, we went to the beach. We had a fabulous time, and I got some wonderful pictures. Then this weekend, we went to the county fair, and again, I got wonderful pictures. Both weekends were great, which is why I got graded an A.

Ummm, unfortunately, my father in law has borrowed my camera adaptor, so my pictures are stuck on my camera. Bad grade for followup.

On Friday night, Kearstin had a birthday sleepover. Our house was filled with 6 little girls, ages 4 - 10. It actually went very well, but I had to request that they go to sleep around 1 am. Then Saturday after I dropped them all off, we went to the fair. Kearstin had a drawing entered, and she won a Blue Ribbon! I have a fabulous picture, but I'll have to post that later. Then some rides, and animals, food, and games. It really was fun, very hot, but so nice to just hang out with my girls.

I am out of class for the next three weeks. I don't quite know what I am going to do with myself. I had time enough today to build a workbench for hubby. He was out camping with his brother all weekend, so when he got home, I think he was happy to see it done. We had bought the lumber a few weeks ago, and he really doesn't like building things, so I took over. It actually turned out really well, which I am happy about.

Next semester, I am taking an English course (11 books in 13 weeks), a writing course, and a course on staffing (???). I actually picked up some of the books already. Doesn't hurt to get a head start.

Pictures soon, but until then here is Kami's self portrait, taken at the zoo a couple of weeks ago. Don't ask about the expression, I haven't a clue.

No comments: