Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nothing...

I really have nothing.

For the past (almost) month, I have really been doing a bunch of nothing. No school (yeah!!) for me has left a huge amount of free time. As crazy as it sounds, I have been trying to figure out what I want to do first. Play a video game, read a book, do a large puzzle, sew a quilt, figure out a work-out routine, make signs, decorate this house that we have lived in for over 3 years...I just don't know. I have been so deprived of free time for so long, that I am struggling to make the adjustment to have free evenings and lunch hours. There is so much that I have been wanting to do, that I just don't know where to start.

Not that we haven't been doing stuff. Spent time with Clint, Meaghan and the kids. It is always so nice to see them, we just don't do it often enough. Jason and I have gone for some walks, I have finally gotten around to making the loft beds for the youngest two girls. Kylee has the all-state choir concert in a few weeks, and Yukon is loving all the extra attention.

I am sure that I will work it all out in time.

I just hope that it is soon.

No comments: