Saturday, August 30, 2008

And so it begins...

School started for me again this week. I am taking a Marketing class as well as a Management and Operations class. I am officially a student of Washington State University, and should hopefully have my degree in about 3 years.

The older two kids start school on Wednesday. Kylee is in middle school, and is very anxious to grow up. I, on the other hand, am not so ready. We had the 6th grade orientation on Thursday evening, and it was interesting to see her interacting with her friends. And as much as she didn't want to sit with Jason and I, she kept turning around to make sure that we were still there. I guess she isn't quite as ready to grow up as she thought.

Kearstin is in 4th grade this year. That means that she can start after school sport, and patrol. I don't think she is interested in after school sports, but she seems fairly interested in patrol. She gets distracted so easily, though, so I am concerned about whether or not she will be able to keep it up all year. I guess we'll see.

Kameryn is not looking forward to her sisters being gone all day again. I think she likes having them around, even if they argue quite regularly. She is so funny, she has to tell me about her adventures every day. Like today, she played at the neighbors house for a few hours, and when she came home, she was so excited to tell me everything that they did. She likes calling Papa "silly" when he calls her a baby, because she is adamant that she is a big girl now.

Back to writing an essay for school. It's only the first week, how am I ever going to survive????

No comments: