Sunday, August 17, 2008

Starting over...

About a year ago, I started a blog, but ended up giving up, since I didn't know if anybody would ever read it. Well, I think I am going to take the plunge again!!!

It seems like we always have something going, and never enough time to really focus on the little things in life, so I am hoping that by blogging, I will slow down enough to focus on what is really important, US!

Here's where we are right now:

Hubby and I have been married for over 12 years, and we were very young when we got married (20 and 18). I love him more every day and am so very grateful that he is part of my life. We have three beautiful girls that make life even more interesting. The oldest, Kylee, is 10 going on 30, and very social. The middle child, Kearstin (9), is much more focused in her desires, and chooses her friends very carefully. The baby of the family, Kameryn (3), is the comic. She keeps us laughing with her silly comments and the way she finds joy in any situation.

I work full time, while at the same time I am trying to finish my degree. It makes for some late nights, but thankfully, I have tons of support from my family.

Hubby works enough hours at work, that he may as well have two jobs, but he is such a hard worker that I really can't complain.

All things considered, I have the perfect life!!!!!

No comments: