Sunday, November 23, 2008

1st Semester at WSU nears an end

Took to first of my finals last night. My first semester at WSU is almost over. Well not for another two weeks, but close, nonetheless.

I got my official degree from BCC in the mail this weekend. It's only an Associate, but it's a degree, YEAH.

I just finished the fourth book of the Twilight series, and it was an interesting read. The characters are intriguing and the story flows nicely. No big twists or "AHA" moments, but I enjoyed it. And for a teenage series, they handled the s*x part very nicely. No details, and they were married first. Maybe I'll go see the movie tonight. :)

Now the preparation for Christmas begins. Decorations, handmade projects, names are drawn, and stress galore! Sounds like fun, right. Jason wants to make "Pot People" for ourselves this year, since we didn't keep any when we made them a few years ago. I am trying to stay out of it, and he is trying to draw me in, so we'll see who wins. I have other things that I want to work on, though, but I feel guilty for not helping him. In the end, I'll end up doing them, or coaching him through the whole process. I know he can handle it, but he really needs the reassurance that he is doing it right.

We've been in this house for a year now. I still have so much decorating that I want to do...someday. I may paint a bathroom or something next weekend, we'll see. I guess I really should put up some curtains (no stress, we have blinds up). What I really want is to build a workstation in my craft room. I'm hoping that I can start working on that soon.

That's all, pretty uneventful.

No comments: