Thursday, November 27, 2008

A day of thanks...

Things that I am thankful for:

First and foremost - My Family. As crazy and wild as we are at times, I wouldn't change a thing. I fall asleep each night and wake up each morning just marveling at how amazing my husband is, and in disbelief about how truly perfect the kiddos are (in their own special way).

Our health. Aside from the "normal" stuff that every family goes through, we all are expected to be around for quite some time. And that is a very good thing.

Enough with the sappy stuff.

I am thankful that we have decent enough jobs to be able to afford our toys. And I am thankful that our life isn't so chaotic that we lose track of the simple things in life. And I am truly thankful for the alcohol in the fridge that makes it possible to endure LARGE family gatherings with a smile on my face. :)

No comments: