Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kami again...I hope the baby doesn't pee on my toys!

We are going to a baby shower for Shayne and Kanae, and I was trying to explain to Kami what a baby shower was. She asked if she could bring some toys, seems like a good idea to me to keep her occupied. Here is the conversation that followed:

Kami (with a worried look on her face): What do I do when the baby pees on my toys?

Me: Well the baby is still in Kanae's tummy, it won't be able to pee on your toys.

Kami: Yes, it will, just like Ella peed on her fairy.

Me: Huh?

Kami: In Ella Enchanted. Ella peed on her fairy! I don't want the baby to pee on my toys!

Me: Oh, ok, but when the baby isn't in Kanae's tummy anymore, it will have a diaper on.

Kami: But what if they don't have any more diapers anymore. The baby will pee on my toys!

So on, and so forth...I hope that we never EVER have an occasion where a visiting baby pees outside of the diaper. It may scar her for life!

No comments: