Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yikes

Fell off the bandwagon again...it's been a month and a half since an update!

All is well here. Just not much to blog about. Last semester ended, summer term began. Mother's day was wonderful, but not much blogworthy.

My PRK surgery is only 9 days away. I am nervous and excited. A kinda compare it to having a baby. The delivery is hard and painful, but look what the overall outcome is! With PRK, the recovery is painful, but I just can't be fully sure that I will have clear vision in a day, a week, or if it is going to take 6 months.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

1 comment:

The Rinkels said...

After I got home today I realized I didn't touch bases with you before I left. I hope your surgery goes well and you're back with perfect vision in no time.